In recent months, many artificial intelligence-based tools have been made available to enthusiasts that allow them to convert text into images. But if you want to take it a step further, you can go for Kaiber artificial intelligence, which allows you to convert text to video. In the next article, we will look at the features and capabilities of this service, along with how to convert ideas into video.
What is Kaiber AI?
Kaiber’s AI works like a text-to-image conversion tool, and has been able to process massive amounts of frames using machine learning in the past. For this reason, it can now provide users with new frames by having input. However, it is less flexible than image-based tools, and the user will have more limited maneuverability when describing details.
Like most similar services, Kaiber artificial intelligence is currently only available in the form of a web version and there is no news of a dedicated mobile app. Of course, it is possible to use the website of this service on smartphones and tablets, and it is well optimized for use on small screens.
How to convert text to video in Kaiber?
If you have experience using AI-based services, you must know that most of them use internal credit to provide services to their users, and the Kaiber website follows the same rule. To convert text to video through Kaiber artificial intelligence, just follow the steps below.
- To start, open a browser on your computer, phone or tablet and after typing the Kaiber.ai address, press Enter.
- On the page that opens, click on the Sign Up option in the upper right corner of the window.
- In the new page, select the Sign Up tab and after typing your desired email address and password, click on the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page.
- The selected password must consist of at least 8 characters and contain an uppercase and lowercase letter or a special character.
- Confirm the request to read your profile information in the next step and go to your email inbox.
- An e-mail has been sent to you by Kaiber to confirm your identity, and you can activate your account by clicking on the link inside it.
- If you are interested, you can use your Google account to use the Kaiber service instead of using a new email and password. For this purpose, just click on Sign up with Google option.
- After creating an account and logging in, click on the Create Video option in the upper right corner of the page.
- Now we come to the most important part of Kaiber artificial intelligence, where the process of converting text to video takes place.
- Among the items on the left side of the page, the first option called Upload image is placed, which is used to upload the image.
- Artificial intelligence can use this image as a basic idea and create your video around it. Of course, this part is optional and you can not upload any image.
- The second option under the title Settings is intended to set the duration of the video (Duration) and the aspect ratio of the video (Aspect Ratio).
- The maximum duration that can be selected is 30 seconds and the minimum duration is 5 seconds. The longer this value is, the more credit will be deducted from your account to create the video.
- Common image ratios such as 9 : 16 (Story and Tik Tok), 16 : 9 (YouTube) and 1 : 1 (Instagram post) can also be selected.
- By clicking the Select a Subject option in the left panel, you can enter the idea you want to turn into a video.
- A number of ready-made ideas are displayed below the Describe the Subject title on the right; But you can type the desired idea by clicking on the I’ll type my own box.
- After clicking on the Select a Style option on the left side of the page, you can choose the style you want for the video. This part, like the previous part, includes ready ideas; But you can also type the desired style.
- In front of Credits Cost, the amount of credits required to convert the text to the current video is displayed. The longer the video, the more credits you will need.
- To continue, click the Generate Preview Frames button to generate multiple previews of the selected text and options. It may take up to 30 seconds to create the preview. If you have uploaded a photo to make a video, you will see Generate Video instead of this option.
- On the Preview Frames page, you can see several previews made by Kaiber AI and click on any of them to continue the video creation process.
- Next to each frame, there is a download icon, by clicking on which you will be able to save the frame separately on the internal memory of your device.
- If you are not satisfied with the created frames, you can select the Go Back To Prompt option in the upper left corner of the screen and return to the previous section. Then try creating new preview frames again. Note that this will not reduce the credit of your account.
- After selecting the desired preview frame, the text to video conversion process will begin and may take up to 3 minutes. This duration depends on the length of the video and the complexity of the entered command.
- Finally, you can view your full video. Also, by clicking on the Download Video option, it will be possible to save it offline. By clicking the Share Video button, you can share its link on different platforms.
- Videos created by users of the free plan will be watermarked and cannot be deleted within the Kaiber service; Although in most cases you can crop the video to remove the watermark.
It is worth noting that every user will receive only 50 free credits as a gift after joining the Kaiber site, and making each video requires at least 5 units; So it is better to use your credit properly. Of course, every month, users’ credit is restored. Also, if you want the created videos to match your imagination, it is better to provide Kaiber with a photo for ideas; Otherwise, you can take help from the creative outputs of this service.